Speed dating nights in glasgow
In 1859, "Pilsner Bier" was registered as a brand name at the Chamber of Commerce and Trade in Plzeň.
After 1898 the second largest employer was the National Railways train workshop, with about 2,000 employees: this was the largest rail repair shop in all Austria-Hungary.Plzeň was first mentioned as a castle in 976, as the scene of a battle between Duke Boleslaus II the Pious of Bohemia and Emperor Otto II.It became a town in 1295 when King Wenceslaus II granted Plzeň its civic charter as a "Royal City" and established a new town site, some 10 km (6 mi) away from the original settlement, which is the current town of Starý Plzenec.Protesters forced their way into the town hall and threw communist symbols, furniture and other objects out of the windows.The protest caused a retaliation from the government; as part of their retaliation, they destroyed the statue of Thomas Garrigue Masaryk. The next year, a West German homing pigeon was lost near the Czechoslovak border.
Other Third Army units liberated major portions of Western Bohemia.